WELCOME TO MY BLOG! :)

Hello everyone! This is Charmaine Anne A. Picana, and this is my blog. In here, you could see some of the essays that I have made during the whole sessions of ENGLCOM.
Writing is an art wherein you express yourself by means of using a piece of paper and a pen. It makes you think of things widely and deeply . People would might say that writing is very old school. But for me, it is significant in enhancing my English language skills. With the help of all the essays that I have made, i can see how well I have improved. I become better and better after every essay. I learned from my mistakes, and now I am better. :)
So, seat back and enjoy reading my essays! :)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Reflective Essay #2: Improvements

         Writing essays and making a humorous paragraphs are some of the things that are usually done in an English class. These are the things that I hate doing the most. From the start of this course, I said that I am not really good in English. And I guess, my professor have saw in hand how poor I am in constructing my paragraphs, as well as my grammar.Well, honestly speaking, this course has been too hard for me. When I was in high school, we were not been doing extensive essay writing. We do essays rarely, one or two in a month, i guess. That is why this course has been a challenge for me, to improve more and to learn more.

         As the course go on, we have made lots of writings. I cannot even imagine that I have made seven essays already throughout this course. I was like so proud of myself for having done all those essays. And not having a failure marks on the essays that I have made. For this, I am really grateful for taking up this course because i have been able to learn more of the things i wish and need to learn. Without me knowing, I have already improved my ways of constructing essays. I know already how to cite my sources not like before that I am really naive of citing sources. I do not even know what is the APA style that my professor and my other block mates were talking about. But with the help of my dearest block mates, I have overcome all my difficulties in the course. They helped me in some of my grammar failures and my lame paragraph construction. With that, I am very thankful to all of them and to my professor for without them this course would be like hell for me. And for sure, I would not pass this course.

        Although this course is already on its end, I know the things that I have learned throughout the course will be forever treasured. I will surely use all the things that I have learned to make myself better and to make my upcoming essays to be well made. I thank all those people who have been part of my journey within this course, for without them, my improvements in English would not be possible. :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried inside his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, idolize and look after you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work better than ever before to love and admire you.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this mighty impulse is absolutely essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him expose his heart and soul to you in a way he never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete